[Asterisk-video] Mediamixer

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Fri Jun 22 05:51:16 CDT 2007

Hi Klaus,

you may need to wrap an extern "C" {..} around all the includes to C
libraries, since Sergio's Mixer is written in C++. I had to to this for
gsm.h, for example, since I always got undefined references to gsm methods:

	OLD:
	#include "gsm.h"

	NEW:
	extern "C" {
	#include "gsm.h"
	}

Try doing the same for all the includes of "avcodec.h" (or at least for
those in the h263-related code) and see if it helps.

Regards,
Lorenzo