[Asterisk-video] Mediamixer

Fri Jun 22 03:56:02 CDT 2007

Lorenzo Miniero wrote:
> Klaus,
>
> you need to appropriately set up the variables in config.mk
> For example, where you see /root/mcu, there should be
> /export/darilion/confiance/mcu. Same for where xmlrpc is installed.

Hi Lorenzo!

This brings me one step closer, and after installation of xmlrpc 1.1
(version 1.06 did not worked) the mcu compiles fine. But I have linking
problems against ffmpeg.

/export/darilion/confiance/mcu/media/build/debug/h263codec.o(.text+0x17f):
In function `H263Encoder::H263Encoder[not-in-charge](int, int)':
/export/darilion/confiance/mcu/media/src/h263/h263codec.cpp:31:
undefined reference to `avcodec_init()'

avcodec_init as defined in libavcodec, which is installed in
/usr/local/lib (which worked fine when building your videomixer)

I also modified the Makefile to explicitly include -L/usr/local/lib
without luck.

Any hints?

regards
klaus