[Asterisk-video] Fw: Video Mixing composition types

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Jun 20 14:54:00 CDT 2007

Hi everyone, I'm back after a missing week.. :)

I've been working on the composition types for the video mixer.
The idea is to be able to customize each conference at first, and later even each participant with it's own image compostion scheme.
As the mailing list has not allowed me to attach the image i've uploaded it here:
http://sip.fontventa.com/content/view/33/65/

Each mosaic have a fixed number of slots (numbered at the drawing) and there will be also a priority list of participants, at first ther will be just the order of entrance, but later it could be connected to voice activity detection.
By default, each slot is "free", i.e., and they will be filled in order with the image of the people at the priority list.
You can also "lock" a slot so you can reserve it for an expecific participant that has not already joined, and also "fix" a slot to a participant  that is in the conference (removing it form the priority list).

I know it's not very well explained, but any feedback is wellcome.

Greetings