[Asterisk-video] Simple vidéo conference

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:35:52 MST 2007

Hi , sorry I just discovered vidéo part of asterisk and then I have a
simple, and recurrent question.

Using such plugin like app_conference, things that we are already using for
audio conference. Is it possible for latest unstable asterisk plugins to
handle vidéo such as instead of having one image of one caller, you would
see a "  pachwork " of all images of all participants in the conference ?
plus the audio we already have

If you feel like there is a simpler way to have multi participants vidéo
using SIP & asterisk  for example please let me know .

Thanks

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at proxy01.sipphone.com