[Asterisk-video] if2 bit stuffing in app_h324m

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Jul 30 04:58:08 CDT 2007

Hi Klaus,

The h324m library uses if2 frames, while in the asterisk frame is a rfc 3267 frame, which contains the rtp payload and one or more if2 frames.
So you have to extract each if2, taking out the payload header, make it be byte aligned and clean the last byte (with the stuffing bites).

I did the first coding but Francesco was the one who made it work, so probably he could explain it much better.

Best regards

Date:  Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:17:18 +0200