[Asterisk-video] Couldn't open the logo image file...

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Mon Jul 23 16:25:49 CDT 2007

Hi Tito,

I frankly don't know what may cause the problem. The image file is
loaded through the av_open_input_file method, so it might be a different
problem than "the file does not exist". It might be a lack of support
for the BMP format in your compiled ffmpeg, which would however surprise
me very much since as far as I know it's builtin.

Could you check which value the method returns? This way we should be
able to understand what caused the failure.

By the way, you don't need to launch the application as root, it will
work just as fine if you launch it as a normal user.

Thanks for your feedback, regards,
Lorenzo