[Asterisk-video] h324m_loopback no audio problem

QQ D qiaoqiaode at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:34:47 CDT 2007

Hi, all
I had managed to make a loopback video call  on a  Motorola  K3  phone but
there is no audio coming with the video loopback. Is this h324m_loopback
designed to loop video only or a bug?

Anybody elso has this loopback function working with audio? Another question
is that what is the difference between h324m_loopback and the video_loopback
function?

As I know, mobiles are using AMR as default audio codec. Is this no audio in
h324m_loopback mode problem to do with AMR codec not officially supported in
this project? (I guess maybe not because h324m_loopback is looping back
content without decoding them, I'm I right here?)

Thanks a lot for your time!
Qiao