[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 for sip

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Jul 19 15:52:00 CDT 2007

> Hi Sergio!
>
> up to now I've only used mp4play to feed h324m_gw. Today I have also
> tried but I do not have much luck:
>
> 1. mp4save(). The video is saved, but no audio

UUmm.. could you send me the file?
Also, you could try to extract the audio track, rename to amr, and try to
play it with a audio player (qt or nokia could work).
Also try to compare it with the media files on the tmp directory.

> 2. mp4play(). Playing back the previously recorded .mp4 file works.
>
> But I can not generate an mp4 file which is accepted by mp4play.
>
> Then I removed the hint track from the mp4save() video and added a new
> hint track with mp4creator. Then, this video also does not work anymore.

Could you send me also this video?

> Thus, I suspsect that there is something wrong with the hint track. How
> can I create an mp4 file suitable for mp4play?

Also, could you try to play it with app_rtsp and a Darwin Streamins Server?

Best regards