[Asterisk-video] Asterisk: App_conference

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Thu Jul 19 10:38:24 CDT 2007

Hi

You can find the source code on SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/appconference

I suggest that you checkout trunk from SVN and try that.  You need to
change the Makefile to point to your Asterisk include directory and
then just do make; make install

Let me know how it works, you're the first person to use it on BSD,
as far as I know

Mihai