[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 for sip

Thu Jul 19 09:29:55 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

up to now I've only used mp4play to feed h324m_gw. Today I have also
tried but I do not have much luck:

1. mp4save(). The video is saved, but no audio

2. mp4play(). Playing back the previously recorded .mp4 file works.

But I can not generate an mp4 file which is accepted by mp4play.

Then I removed the hint track from the mp4save() video and added a new
hint track with mp4creator. Then, this video also does not work anymore.

Thus, I suspsect that there is something wrong with the hint track. How
can I create an mp4 file suitable for mp4play?

thanks
klaus