[Asterisk-video] amr sound support for app_rtsp and h324m?

Thomas Frieling thomas.frieling at viif.de
Tue Jul 17 05:08:39 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

Thanks for the hint - I sampled down the video to a very low bit rate, which fixes the asynchronous problem.

But this doesn't fix the problem with the Nokia N95 (video quality):
About this Rene van Weert wrote:
> I've been struggling also with video quality on Nokia N95 but I can tell you this issue has been resolved with firmware V12 which has been released recently.

Have you head of this issue? Is there a way to fix it on the server side?

Thanks,
Thomas

Try making audio packets smaller, as some encoders try to fit as many audio
packets as possible in one rtp frame.

For the video problem also try creating a video with fewer bitrate to see if
it fix the problem.

Best regards
Sergio