[Asterisk-video] app_h324m questions

Mon Jul 16 03:27:55 CDT 2007

Pascal Meyer wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> looks like you need to install the amr codecs patch for asterisk:
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-March/026446.html
> follow the instructions and you should be fine...

I still have problems. Digging into the source code I see that this
patch defines:

#define AST_FORMAT_AMRNB        (1 << 13)

In app_h324m there is:
#ifndef AST_FORMAT_AMR
#define AST_FORMAT_AMR            (1 << 13)

Are these codec definitions are supposed to work together?

Further, "show codecs" does not show AMR although I have applied the AMR
patch. Any hints?

regards
klaus