[Asterisk-video] Which Softphone to use with app mp4?

info at marikar.com info at marikar.com
Wed Jul 11 09:12:18 CDT 2007

Hello,
I have a questions about app_mp4. Currently I am using linphone. Playing
videos
works fine, but with recordings I have some problems. If mp4save is not
the first
application after answering the call, the video is broken (maybe a
reinvite would
help). To send the recorded video back to the phone doesn't work,
because it is
recorded as h263-1998 instead of h263-2000.
I haven't found any 100% working phone for app_mp4 yet (I tried Ekiga,
wengophone,
xlite ...). Is there any good phone for video? Thanks for your help.

Achim