[Asterisk-video] Re: Testing h324m loopback

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Feb 26 09:26:19 MST 2007

From: "matteo brancaleoni" <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 4:50 PM
> Yes, I can see video back (no audio, but I think it's ok) on misdn :)
> Tried also with another nokia umts phone and it's ok.
Yes, only video loopback

> Next step: video ivr : how it should work ?
> Maybe with h324m_gw ?
> Any configuration hint?

Yes you can use h324m_gw to start a new channel in another context and
gateway between both..

exten => s,n,h324m_gw(s at videocall_in)

[videocall_in]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,Goto(videomail,s,1)

[videomail]
exten => s,1,mp4play(/usr/videodemo/menu.mp4)
exten => s,n,Goto(s,1)
exten => t,1,Goto(s,1)

The only thing is that the video on the video ivr on my site are not encoded
correctly for 3g (more bandwith that they should be)
I'll try to update them when i have some free time..

Greetings