[Asterisk-video] Re: Testing h324m loopback

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Feb 26 08:50:18 MST 2007

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 16:44 +0100, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> [...]

No question is stupid :)

and thanks to that I just stopped *, restarted it and now works :)

Yes, I can see video back (no audio, but I think it's ok) on misdn :)
Tried also with another nokia umts phone and it's ok.

Next step: video ivr : how it should work ?
Maybe with h324m_gw ?
Any configuration hint?

matteo.

--