[Asterisk-video] Re: Testing h324m loopback

Christian Richter christian.richter at beronet.com
Mon Feb 26 07:54:05 MST 2007

Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> The problem seems to be the bit order of the dump,  in the dump you can
> see..
> 87 B2 00 00 00
> 10000111 10110010
> instead of
> E1 4D 00 00 00
> 11100001 01001101
>
> Don't know why it's not in the "correct" order, if it's the n80 or the
> channel.
> Try commenting the TIFFReverseBits in the h324m.cpp file.

lol, i think it's chan_misdn.  the default bit order which comes from
isdn does not fit against the asterisk bit order, at least for voice
calls :-)  maybe we should add an option which allows to use the
standard bit order for h324 calls. Or we should add such an option to
the h324 apps.

beroNet GmbH
Christian Richter
Friedrichstr. 231
Haus D, 4. OG
10969 Berlin

FON:    +49 (0) 30 259389-0
FAX:    +49 (0) 30 259389-19
Email:  cr at beronet.com
EWeb:   http://www.beronet.com
GF:		Thomas Häger
HRB:	Amtsgericht Berlin unter HRB97992B

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und / oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.