[Asterisk-video] Re: Testing h324m loopback

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Feb 26 07:53:42 MST 2007

The problem seems to be the bit order of the dump,  in the dump you can
see..
87 B2 00 00 00
10000111 10110010
instead of
E1 4D 00 00 00
11100001 01001101

Don't know why it's not in the "correct" order, if it's the n80 or the
channel.
Try commenting the TIFFReverseBits in the h324m.cpp file.

Greetings
    Sergio