[Asterisk-video] app_mp4.c

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Feb 13 05:20:08 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <tech at i6net.com>
To: "Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk"
<asterisk-video at lists.digium.com>; "Sergio Garcia Murillo"
<sergio.garcia at fontventa.com>
Cc: "Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk"
<asterisk-video at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-video] app_mp4.c

> Hello Sergio,
>
> I have some modifications for your application :
>
> - for the recording (I have added a video echo, it is better than having a
old
> static frame during the recording... and then we can view what is
recording).
> - for the recording (I have added a DTMF stop recording option).
>
> Can I send you the modified sources (with #ifdef i6net marks)?
> I have made a makefile too to build the app_* (to not made modifications
of the
> Asterisk's original Makefile).

Yes, send me the files and I'll add the modifications to the subversion
repository.

> I am working on a MP4 intergration into FFasterisk.
> FFasterisk is linked with the FFmpeg libs, and now with the MP4 libs.
> I am trying to generate a mp4 file (with 1998 H263 hints) from
FFasterisk...

For h263 I don't know if it's a very interesting option as the process for
creating the
 mp4 is really simple. What would be good to have is an option for adding
the
audio tracks and h264 ones. If you want i could provide you the source code
for
adding an audio track and a hint track for that file.

> Last point,
> can I intergrate the MP4 "format" in the VXIasterisk application ?

It would be great to have that functionality included in it, but for what
i've seen you
don't provide the VXI under a open source license so it would be a problem
integrate them together.

Greetings