[Asterisk-video] app_mp4.c

tech at i6net.com tech at i6net.com
Tue Feb 13 04:39:14 MST 2007

Hello Sergio,

I have some modifications for your application :

- for the recording (I have added a video echo, it is better than having a old
static frame during the recording... and then we can view what is recording).
- for the recording (I have added a DTMF stop recording option).

Can I send you the modified sources (with #ifdef i6net marks)?
I have made a makefile too to build the app_* (to not made modifications of the
Asterisk's original Makefile).

I am working on a MP4 intergration into FFasterisk.
FFasterisk is linked with the FFmpeg libs, and now with the MP4 libs.
I am trying to generate a mp4 file (with 1998 H263 hints) from FFasterisk...

When I have a stable version, I will update the version in the
products.i6net.com web site.

Last point,
can I intergrate the MP4 "format" in the VXIasterisk application ?

Tech