[Asterisk-video] libh324m and TDMoE

Arnold P. Siboro asiboro at maltech.jp
Sun Aug 26 20:12:45 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio,

Great, let us know of your progress.
In the mean time setting up two 3g gateways with one E1 each with same
phone number will make the service redundant, though capacity will be
halved when one 3g gateway or one E1 is down.

Regards,

Pada Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:25:01 +0200
si "Sergio Garcia" <sergio.garcia at fontventa.com> bilang:

> I've got the same thought a few days ago, I think it would be a great
> way of load balancing 3G calls between different 3g gateways.
> I've just sent and email to fonebridge support to see if we can get some testing done.
>
> The other way of implementing a redundant server would be having two servers configured
> with HA and a isdn failover switch between both:
>
> you can see a list of them here:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Failover+switches
> the FailSafeVoip seems promissing
>

> The downside of this that you don't have load balancing between both servers, also, don't know which solution will be more expensive.
>
> BR
> Sergio
> From: "Arnold P. Siboro" <asiboro at maltech.jp>
> Date:  Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:14:09 +0900
>

> >Does anyone have experience with this product?
> >http://www.red-fone.com/Products/fonebridge2/
> >Will libh324m work over TDMoE?
> >
> >Or, is there any other way to make the E1/T1 connection redundant for
> >Asterisk+libh324m deployment?

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro at maltech.jp)

Work is the greatest thing in the world, so save some for tomorrow.