[Asterisk-video] libh324m and TDMoE

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Aug 23 02:25:01 CDT 2007

I've got the same thought a few days ago, I think it would be a great
way of load balancing 3G calls between different 3g gateways.
I've just sent and email to fonebridge support to see if we can get some testing done.

The other way of implementing a redundant server would be having two servers configured
with HA and a isdn failover switch between both:

you can see a list of them here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Failover+switches
the FailSafeVoip seems promissing

The downside of this that you don't have load balancing between both servers, also, don't know which solution will be more expensive.

BR