[Asterisk-video] Choice of Digium ISDN card to setup a H324M gateway

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Aug 7 03:50:05 CDT 2007

Hi Antoine,

As you stated the I've got reports of people using sucessfully the
following cards:

# Digium TE410P @ E1
# Digium TE405P @ E1
# Digium TE407P @ E1

I think that most Digium cards will perform fine (including the ones you mentioned).
If anyone has used any other cards, could you report it to the list please??

Best regards