[Asterisk-video] app_transcoder

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Apr 4 06:09:54 MST 2007

Just an update...

I've quickly hacked channel.c to ignore the incompatible
audio format, and then palced an h324m video call
to the the rtsp stream.... it works!

so maybe is the videophone h263 stack that does not work?

uhm...

another things: if ffmepg reports "[mpeg4 @ 0x122b388]header damaged"
the call is closed... there's a way to try to ignore
it and go on ?

regards,

matteo.

--