[Asterisk-video] app_transcoder

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Apr 4 05:44:39 MST 2007

Hi,

finally back to italy... and finally some more time to play
with video..

btw...

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 00:07 +0100, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:

> I think it should be fixed now, there was a stupid misplaced semicolom
> and a bad closing bracket :)

Ok, just updated everything and trying a call with a sip h263
videophone. The netcam used is an Axis 210A (rtsp, mpg4).
When calling, the rtsp connection seems up, but I get
no video on the phone.
Or better... I have an RTP video stream to the phone, but I
cannot see anything.

Any hint on were I can look at to debug it?

matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
R&D Director