[Asterisk-video] Video Prompts

John Martin John.Martin at AuPix.com
Mon Nov 27 02:07:58 MST 2006

Hi Walter,

  Following on from the Asterisk Video Conference last week in Paris
we've (AuPix) decided we're going to release some of our video prompts
and a service to get more prompts generated. We do H.263 and H.264
prompts (we have all the standard ones - all 1700 already done) and can
do different ones on request, i.e. with different colours and
backgrounds etc. We also ship our Asterisk based servers with a web
interface that allows admins to create video sequences for any new IVR
menus that are created (in both H.263 and H.264 of course).

  I'm trying to get a web page up with some basic prompts available for
free over the next few days.

  Each prompt is played one at a time, so reading out a number 01234
produces 5 screens one after the other each with 0 then 1 then 2 etc.

  John

John Martin
John.Martin at AuPix.com <mailto:John.Martin at AuPix.com>
http://www.AuPix.com <http://www.aupix.com/>