[Asterisk-video] Video Prompts

Walter Rodrigues Filho walter at telebit.net.br
Fri Nov 24 12:25:36 MST 2006

Hi all,

this could be a users questions but it is very much inline with the current
video list focus: - develop Video prompts and video onhold(streaming).

I was wondering which could be the specific requirements for developing
video prompts, considering the fact that the current framework for video
promptsis already in place. Voicemail app is very well implementing video
prompts (we have a functional busy and unavailable video messages).
It seems that voicemail app has the nuts and bolts already in place for an
adaptation to developing general IVR prompts.
I have a functional 1.4beta3 system with GXV 3000 Grandstream SIP phones
with busy and anavailable messages streaming in h.264, not saying the video
messages left in the "voicemailboxes".
I would like to help on those particular items but I need some enlightning
and direction from more experienced people in the specifics of asterisk
video.

thanks,

Walter Rodrigues Filho
sip:walter at siptel.net.br        (<------- yes, this is video. After 45 s,