[Asterisk-video] app_mp4

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 09:29:37 MST 2006

Wouldn't it be possible to use VLC for transcoding the video ? Everything is already done actually, we could in the vlm just tell vlc to listen on a specific RTP port from where the h.263/h.264 stream comes, transcode it into whatever, and resend it.
Is there any probleme using this method ?

thx

--
Amin Ramtin

Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:25:25 -0700From: duane at counterpath.comTo: asterisk-video at lists.digium.comSubject: Re: [Asterisk-video] app_mp4I can probably help you with the audio/video sync.  It's a bit tricky when there's VAD/DTX, but not impossible.Duane