[Asterisk-video] AVTF - What's going on?

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 16 13:57:01 MST 2006

(retransmission for mail archives, but please discuss anyway :-) )

This is stuff going on that I'm aware of:

* I am working on fixes for SIP/SDP in the sdpcleanup branch.
Grandstream and Foniris generously
   donated video phones for me to test with. I am implementing some
checks if we really have
   video on the incoming call before we offer it on the outbound
call. Seems stupid to offer
   video without a stream. If we can fix this stuff and test it
quickly, I can get it into 1.4.

* John Martin contributed some patches for FMTP support that is
needed. Will open a branch
   for this hopefully this week. This is too late for 1.4, but will
have to be part of 1.6. It will require
   some architectural changes, and we're beyond freeze for that.

* John Martin is also doing work on H.323 and video

What else is going on codewise or should be added to the wish list?

/Olle