[Asterisk-video] vdo conf

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 01:48:36 MST 2006

Hi, Paul

Thank you for your prompt reply. Then it seems I'd have to find some
other vdo conf software for the time being :-(. Anyway, do you know if
video transcoding is in any future prospect for Asterisk? If, yes,
then when would we expect this functionality be added (date/time
period)? I suppose it shouldnt be that long, since Asterisk team seems
very quick in elaborating their software. :)

  Bests,

    Andrey.