[Asterisk-video] sip/iax2 h.264 video?

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Mon Dec 18 09:40:42 MST 2006

Hi Tyler,

What iax2 softphone are you using? Many iax2 softphones are based on
iaxclient library and we're currently working on adding video to it.

In theory it should work, except that IAX2 video codec negotiation is
currently broken in Asterisk 1.4 series. We've patched our Asterisk
to fix the issue, but it's just a dirty hack.

Anyway, please try it and let me know whether it works out for you

Mihai