[asterisk-users] FW: Ready to throw up my hands in defeat

Stefan Tichy asterisk3 at pi4tel.de
Mon May 22 14:53:25 CDT 2023

Am Mon, May 22, 2023 at 04:50:49PM +0000 schrieb TTT:
> You don't say what happens when you start Asterisk, but I'll assume
> your registration with your provider is failing.

Some CLI commands are usefull to find out which part of the
configration is working.

*CLI> pjsip list endpoints

  the endpoint should be listed as "Not in use"

*CLI> pjsip list registrations

 <Registration/ServerURI..> <Auth..>  <Status..>

 sipgate/sip:sipgate.de     sipgate   Registered (exp. 51s)

Here the provider is called sipgate.

For a first test you may replace this by that line:

exten => _X.,1,Goto(from-internal,100,1)

(first test only. That call is not "from-internal")

> i.e., where's the routing from the system answering the inbound connect
> request to the actions in the extension 100 statements?

"Goto" can be used to jump to another context, extension and priority.

--
Stefan Tichy  ( asterisk3 at pi4tel dot de )