[asterisk-users] Memory leak

Tahir Almas Dhesi tahir at ictinnovations.com
Mon Jul 10 20:21:11 CDT 2023

A memory leak can be challenging to diagnose, but there are several steps
you can take to identify the cause within your Asterisk/FreePBX setup.
Here's a general approach to help you find the module or component
responsible for the memory leak:

Monitor System Resources
Identify Suspected Modules
Enable Debugging and logging