[asterisk-users] Memory leak

Federico federico at digitalipvoice.com
Sat Jul 8 16:32:27 CDT 2023

I am using Asterisk 16.30 inside Freepbx, with commercial modules, purchased
from Sangoma and Symphony. After a few hours my memory usage reaches 900 GB,
no kidding, in a box with 1 TB of RAM.  The question is: how can I determine
what is causing the memory leak? Can somebody send me instructions to find
out what module is killing my box? FreePBX is 100% updated.

Before I contact a vendor I need understand what module is responsible for
this.

Alternatively, I would hire a consultant to login remotely via SSH and do
the work. I am an businessman, not an engineer.