[asterisk-users] problem getting dahdi-linux to work with kernel 6.1.0-10

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jul 6 18:08:18 CDT 2023

Hi.  I have run into a problem compiling dahdi-linux in kernel
6.1.0-10.  Apparently there was a change, so I found a patch to fix
stdbool.h but now I have an implicit declaration of
pci_alloc_consistent in drivers/dahdi/wct4xxp/base.c I don't see any
other references to that name anywhere.  I am using version  from git
5c840cf43838e0690873e73409491c392333b3b8 .

So, the question, how to fix, so I can get the tompile to work?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una