[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 / chan_sip / registration after reject

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Dec 4 07:43:43 CST 2023

Hello

> > How do I achieve the same with chan_sip?
> We run a cron script each 10min who will check the registration state
> and send a register if not registered.

Well it's a simple CPE which needs to be autoprovisioned via either a
tftp config file or TR69.

So that cronjob somehow would also need to be put on the device via one
of those mechanism. We check if there is a way.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden