[asterisk-users] Segmentation fault

John Harragin jharragin at mw.k12.ny.us
Fri Aug 18 09:15:18 CDT 2023

>Setting "batch=yes" in your /etc/asterisk/cdr.conf file may fix this by
moving the database interaction to separate threads away from the call.

I can certainly try this, but I believe the maria-odbc-driver is what is
running as a single thread. Its been a few months since I played with this,
I think there may also be a compiled in parameter in the unixodbc regarding
threading that's default value was changed in recent years.

The only asterisk issue is why it would hang at SET(CDR_PROP(disable)=1)?
Perhaps there is an interaction where odbc_adaptive always checks an aspect
of the tables it interacts with (and needlessly when disabling cdr). I
started looking at the source - but got pulled onto another project before
I was able to determine anything, and have not revisited the issue. So for
me this isn't current but just me throwing in my recollections that may
pertain to Federico's issue.