[asterisk-users] Subscribing to events on AMI login

TTT lists at telium.io
Tue Aug 8 10:43:57 CDT 2023

I'm looking at an old app I wrote that upon AMI login would subscribe to
events as follows:

Action: Login

ActionID: myid

Username: myun

Secret: mypw

Events: call, system, security

I noticed this old code isn't working, and I *think* that the events
parameter of login has been deprecated; I don't see it referenced in:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+20+ManagerAction_Login

I'm using Asterisk 20, so Is the events parameter still valid?  I don't seem
to receive any events other than the "FullyBooted" event after login.  If
not valid, how should I subscribe to events programmatically?