[asterisk-users] Logging different verbosity levels

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Wed May 25 07:11:20 CDT 2022

On Tuesday 24 May 2022 at 01:12:46, Kevin Harwell wrote:

> So this turned out more complicated than I originally thought!

Wow, thank you very much for:

a) such a comprehensive answer

b) confirming my findings

c) most of all, working out why and how all this stuff works (or, perhaps,
doesn't).

I wonder that nobody has discovered this before - do people not want selective
logging levels in their dialplans?

Hm.

Thanks again,

Antony.

--
Don't procrastinate - put it off until tomorrow.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.