[asterisk-users] [External] Geolocation/E911

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Mon May 23 15:57:52 CDT 2022

Thank you Joshua.

I will read both links you provided.

As mentioned in another response.  If what our customer requires doesn’t fit well with Asterisk development, we believe we can do this work with Kamailio front ending the calls.  Something customer is already requiring us to do for high availability requirements (911 call center).  Asterisk would be far cleaner since there would be no timing issues of call information from 2 boxes.

Dan