[asterisk-users] a couple of problems with confbridge

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Jun 28 18:28:16 CDT 2022

Hi.  I have been using meetme for years, but I wanted to try
confbridge as meetme is going away soon.    I am having a few
problems/questions doing this.

1.  When I list the confbridge users in a bridge, I only get the
caller id number -- I have a number of contacts in contact manager and
I am using superfecta, but the name does not appear.  I do need the
name to see who is on there.

2.  I will be using a conference with a marked user -- and I would
like to record the conference -- when does the recording start -- when
the first user comes on or when the marked user joins?

3.  In the sample file it says you cannot have more than one user
profile on a bridge, but I need two, one for the marked user and
another one for regular users -- how do I work around this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una