[asterisk-users] how to detect which confbridge user is talking or muted

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Jul 6 03:25:09 CDT 2022

Hi.  Is there a way in confbridge where I can enquire if a channel is
muted, or if the channel is talking?  There  seems to be nothing
except ami events, but I would just like to check a channel to see if
he is talking or muted at a particular time and display that
information on the console.

I have been using meetme and there you can just display the list of
users and you get that information.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?