[asterisk-users] Queue Timeout

Nick Olsen nick at 141networks.com
Tue Feb 8 09:01:07 CST 2022

Hi, To answer your questions.

1. Not sure on statically configured queues. This is a production system
that I can't break down currently to test.
2. Our member table has the following fields, uniqueid, member name, queue
name, interface, penalty, paused. Which are 425, Nick Test Phone,
nickactest, pjsip/ENDPOINTNAME, 1, null respectively.
3. The relevant log bits
1644245159|sip7-1644245037.26849|nickactest|Nick Test
Phone|RINGNOANSWER|120000
1644245159|sip7-1644245037.26849|nickactest|NONE|EXITWITHTIMEOUT|1|1|120

I will mention that despite there not being a great way to query the
timeout variable and see what asterisk really loaded from realtime (That I
can find). If I set the timeout to something low, like 15 seconds. It does
seem to respect it. So it appears it's properly reading it. It just appears
there is an upper limit.

Strangely as well. My test queue I used to reproduce it terminates at 120
seconds. The original queue that brought it to my attention terminates at
60 seconds. Despite nothing being set to 120 or 60 seconds respectively.