[asterisk-users] [External] [External] Geo location 18.14.0-rc1 question

George Joseph gjoseph at sangoma.com
Wed Aug 10 08:57:33 CDT 2022

Sorry for the delay but this turned out to be a bit more complex than I
anticipated.
There are reviews up on Gerrit for the 16 and 18 branches that address the
issues below as well as clean up the implementation, plug some memory
leaks, etc.
16: https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/18896
18: https://gerrit.asterisk.org/c/asterisk/+/18897

I anticipate these will make it into the next set of release candidates
which are due to be cut tomorrow.

Give them a try.