[asterisk-users] originate call in dial plan to join confbridge

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:08:55 CDT 2021

I need to call 1 number and that number and bring 3 phones into a
confbridge.
I tried this:

; PHONE CONF   - Phone group Conf

exten => 63,1,Originate(SIP/401,exten,63,join_conf)
exten => 63,2,Originate(SIP/402,exten,63,join_conf)
exten => 63,3,Originate(SIP/404,exten,63,join_conf)
exten => 63(join_conf),n,ConfBridge(63,MyConfBridge,MyConfUser)

The problem is this waits till 401 answers -before calling 402 and so forth.
I need to "call" each one "now" and bring into the conference.

How do I do that ? I want all 3 ringing at the same time - and then as they
answer they are brought into the conference.

Thanks

Jerry