[asterisk-users] Couldn't find auth 'provider'

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:06:04 CDT 2021

Hello,

I rewritten the auth section once more manually and disabled the stir
shaken modules and now it works. I do not expect stir shaken modules could
cause such issues so there should have been some unseen white characters in
the configuration of auth section or something like that. Strange the
section worked for registration.

Thanks for you effort.

Marek

ut 19. 10. 2021 o 20:22 Joshua C. Colp <jcolp at sangoma.com> napísal(a):