[asterisk-users] sipml5

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:42:52 CST 2021

I have my asterisk 18 working with
https://www.doubango.org/sipml5/call.htm?svn=252#

I then tried to take the 15 lines of javascript library API (below) and
when it runs I get
asterisk console message about "failed to authenticate".    I took ALL the
same settings I was using in the above URL - and plugged into the
javascript function below

The console log says 403 forbidden.

Is there a trick to get the API working ?

Any pointers to share ? Thanks.

Jerry

          SIPml.init(
                    function(e){
                        var stack =  new SIPml.Stack({realm: 'example.org',
impi: 'bob', impu: 'sip:bob at example.org', password: 'mysecret',
                            events_listener: { events: 'started', listener:
function(e){
                                        var callSession =
stack.newSession('call-audiovideo', {
                                                video_local:
document.getElementById('video-local'),
                                                video_remote:
document.getElementById('video-remote'),
                                                audio_remote:
document.getElementById('audio-remote')
                                            });
                                        callSession.call('alice');