[asterisk-users] Asterisk 18 with SIPml5 - Wrong password

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:07:48 CST 2021

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:41 AM Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to use the SIPML5 at
> https://www.doubango.org/sipml5/call.htm?svn=252
> and when I hit the login button - and asterisk says "wrong password" and
> the web page says Forbidden.
>
> I have triple checked that I entered the correct password on the website,
> I can see the password on Asterisk sip.conf - Why would I get this wrong
> password message?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jerry

Hello all - I continue to not be able to login with the web page above -
and asterisk 18.8.0 for SIPML5.
I am using chan_sip still on this one - and I have enabled
websocket_enabled=yes in my sip.conf file.
I also have a valid dtlscertfile= and that seems to be working fine.
All I see in the asterisk message files is :
[Nov 17 15:05:09] NOTICE[23632] chan_sip.c: Registration from
'"SIPMl5"<sip:user>' failed for 'IP' - Wrong password

What might I be missing to get this to work?
Thanks

Jerry