[asterisk-users] MWI with PJSIP - unsollicitated works fine, solicitated doesn't

Mike michael at virtutel.ca
Mon Nov 15 18:34:18 CST 2021

So I think I am halfway there.

It seems configuring 100 at whatever in the aor turns the MWI subscription
from a 401 unauthorized into a 404 not found.

So I'm guessing the MWI subscribe goes through, since the aor now allows
it, but then fails when asterisk actually looks for the mailbox once
passes the "security" of mailboxes=100 at whatever.

The thing is, the mailbox is only in a table  but asterisk definitely sees
it (and saves msg with no issues). "Voicemail show users for whatever"
lists it as being there.

But the mailbox is neither in voicemail.conf nor users.conf (by design).
Is this needed?

Is there a better place to ask this sort of question?