[asterisk-users] Willing to pay for patch to Asterisk fax detection

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Nov 11 17:23:05 CST 2021

On Thursday 11 November 2021 at 22:29:34, David Cunningham wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have a commercial client

> If anyone has ideas for other places to advertise this request let me know!

that is the commercial list (you have currently posted to the "non-commercial
discussion" list), and http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-dev

Antony.

--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting.  But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.