[asterisk-users] ARI originated PjSIP channel changes state to UP while called party is still RINGING

mosbah abdelkader mosbah.abdelkader at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:21:37 CDT 2021

Hello,

A call originated from ARI (using ari-py), changes state to UP while
the called party is still ringing. The bearer is a PjSIP trunk.

I am wondering if this is caused by any kind of early media or
incompatibility between my Asterisk and remote SBC but I cannot
confirm anything for now since my carrier says the trunk is compliant
with VoIP standards.

This behaviour is really problematic for my app so I need to resolve
it as soon as possible. Do I need to deploy any AMD system? or
reconfigure the DIAL command?

Any pointer to any possible cause/fix of the problem is very appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards.